This retreat is all about you !
Treat yourself or someone you love to 5 days/ 4 nights in a nurturing environment among a very small group of like minded people - 8 guests maximum.
Step away from the noise and stress of your everyday life.
We have created a perfect sanctuary where you will be able to switch off and look after yourself whilst we look after you.
This retreat is all about you and aiming to feed body and soul....
You will enjoy:
- 2 daily sessions of yoga, breath work and meditation to help you quieten the mind.
- Beautiful walks to explore the stunning Cumbrian countryside on our doorstep that will allow you to reconnect with nature. Mindfulness at its best !
- A Mandala creating and drawing workshop with Ruth Clayton - Immerse yourself in the creation of a Mandala which is inspirational, therapeutic and stress reducing.
- Every guest will be offered a complimentary one to one crystal & Tibetan singing bowls sound healing session with the aim to reset the nervous system & slow down the production of stress hormones. The session lasts approximately one hour & is optional.
- For the more adventurous, there is the possibility of cold water dipping nearby which has a variety of health benefits, including boosting your immune system and jump starting your metabolism.
- On the last evening we will gather by the fire pit and hold a talking circle.
- Delicious wholesome plant based meals.
- Tea, biscuits & fruits are available throughout the day.
The chosen venue, St Marks Stays, a restored Victorian vicarage near Sedbergh, will be the setting for this bespoke retreat.
Yoga style • Vinyasa Flow/ Vini/ Hatha / Restorative • To suit all levels • Group size: Maximum of 8 participants.
What’s Included • 4 nights accommodation • Nutritionally balanced plant based breakfast, lunch & dinner for the duration of the retreat • Tea, biscuits, snacks & fruits • 2 x daily yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions • 2 x Guided walks • 1 x Mandala drawing workshop • Cold water dipping • Private & bespoke sound healing session • Talking circle by the fire pit • Parking
What’s Not Included • Travel to and from St Marks Stays
What To Bring • Clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor walking in June.