Personally we cannot think of a more perfect combination than Yoga and Wild swimming. One of our philosophies is “be inspired by the beauty of nature”. What better way to connect with nature than to be in it. We have been swimming wild in Wales for years, and we love sharing our favourite swim locations, both sea and lakes, with you on our luxury yoga retreats.
This retreat is suitable for anyone that wants to escape to the beautiful coast of Wales, diving deeply into the zest life way of living. You will experience and enjoy:
- Expert guidance in fabulous wild swim locations, from stunning beaches on the Isle of Anglesey, to the spectacular lakes of Snowdonia.
- Diving into crisp, clear waters, washing away all worries and stress.
- Restorative coastal walks along beautiful Welsh coastline.
- Warming up with a herbal tea and wholesome cake, whilst listening to waves lapping against the shore.
- A variety of yoga sessions, more challenging sessions in the morning to more relaxing, meditative sessions in the evening
- Healthy picnic lunches and wholesome evening meals.
- Relaxing and unwinding in glorious settings with time just for you, to get fit, healthy and happy.
Getting There? Address:
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: P G Cars 01248 716503 / A1 Taxis 01248 602111
The A55 expressway on the mainland is a short five minute drive away. You cross over the Britannia Bridge and drive through the small, coastal village of Menai Bridge before arriving at Plas Cadn