Join us for a truly restorative 3 day/2 night midweek yoga retreat at our incredible, magical forest camp in Somerset, near Bath. This will be our fourth retreat deep in the woods here, it's a really magical, peaceful and rustic place.
Accommodation is a range of hand-built wooden cabins, yurts, cob houses and a shepherds hut. All have log burners inside and individual fire pits outside.
Walk through the woods to the botanical lake for a swim or a paddle board. Sunbathe on the decking surrounded by trees. Have a wood-fired sauna looking out over the forest. Chat over tea and feasts in the camp kitchen. And then head back out into the rest of the world with a little more calm in your soul.
Retreat highlights include:
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation classes
- A surprise workshop
- SUP yoga and learn to paddle board on the hidden lake
- Forest dwelling in yurts, cabins and shepherds huts
- Campfire cooking + vegetarian feasts by our favourite Beth the Free Range Chef
- Read and nap in the hammocks, connect around the fire, have a sauna or swim in the lake
- Come solo or with friends, everyone is welcome.