Join us for a long weekend Spring retreat in the beautiful Lake District. Our historic venue is located on the eastern shores of Coniston Water. It is tucked down a very quiet country lane with views across to the fells beyond, right in the heart of the Lake District. This retreat is 3 nights, Friday - Monday morning, to allow you a full weekend and three nights to wind down and switch off.
Sit and enjoy your morning coffee in the beautiful gardens overlooking the lake and mountains, read by the fire, hike to Tarn Hows or walk 15 minutes along the edge of the lake to hop in for a wild swim.
£520 for a triple room, £590 for a twin or £720 for solo occupancy.
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation
- SUP yoga, wild swimming + paddle boarding
- A surprise guest workshop with a long-time friend of The Wild Times
- Accommodation in a historic house in the heart of the Lakes
- Mountain walks and open fires
- Delicious vegetarian meals, brunches, picnic lunches & refreshments